All are invited!
Employee Benefits Seminar: Trends & Tools for 2019
When: Tuesday, May 7th 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: 912 Regency Plaza, 3rd Floor Ballroom | 912 W St. Germain Street, St. Cloud
Please RSVP by April 15th online at https://conta.cc/2TauoY6 or by calling (320) 257-2712.
All are welcome to join us for an insider look at the following Employee Benefits Solutions:
Pharmacy Trends & Industry Happenings
• Take a look at industry trends and influencers
• Learn which components drive trends and what you can do to influence
• Review market dynamics and consolidation
Health Savings Account Education
• Learn what’s new in Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Learn about ideas for helping employees improve their HSA experience
• Discuss why employers and employees do or do not gravitate toward HSAs
• Learn how the HSA dollar can be more valuable after age 65 than an IRA or 401K
• Time for questions and answers
Employee Handbooks & the #MeToo Era
• Get tips on creating a modern handbook that helps prevent workplace disputes and limit legal exposure
• Prevent compliance pitfalls and guide new and existing employees
• Take a look at how the #MeToo movement has revealed that sexual harassment is still a common problem in many workplaces
• Cover several important policies and practices to help reduce sexual harassment
• Learn how to establish an affirmative defense in the case of a sexual harassment claim